Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
trivago is on the lookout for an ambitious Motion Designer who will use their creativity to inspire our Brand Marketing & Production team and contribute to the constant evolution of our marketing campaigns. You will have the chance to develop your own advertising ideas as you conceptualize and develop new TV spot ideas. You will be involved throughout the entire process, from designing storyboards and illustrations to producing TV spots and video adverts using motion design software such as Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D. You will also collaborate with our Brand Marketing team to adapt current TV spots and advertisements for different markets around the world. If you are a dedicated team player who thinks outside the box and enjoys working in a multicultural environment, we would like to hear from you!
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of a university degree in the field of Design, Animation or Film Editing.
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in motion design. Skills in illustration and storyboarding are an advantage.
- Is experienced with 2D and 3D motion design software such as Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D or Maya, 3ds Max, LightWave 3D. Please note that a copy of, or a link to, your portfolio displaying examples of your work, including your 3D work, must be attached when you send your application.
- Speaks English fluently.
- Is skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possesses the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
- Is a fanatic learner who gets a kick out of acquiring new skills.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
Important additional information:
- Please attach a copy of, or a link to, your portfolio displaying examples of your work, including your 3D work, when you send your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.